Centre for Islamic Economics and Finance Development (CIEFD) is a non-profit organization established to encourage the development of Islamic economics and finance by means of proper infrastructure formation , holding educational and training programs, interaction with public authorities and religious organizations, as well as cooperation with international organizations of Islamic financial and economic sector.
The main objectives of CIEFD are the following:
- Enlightenment of the society in matters of Islamic economics;
- Development of tools for Islamic economic practice realization;
- Personnel training in the field of Islamic economics and finance;
- Development of control, monitoring and evaluation systems for observation of Islamic economic standards by business units;
- Development of a dispute resolution system of in financial and economic relations;
- Organization of interaction and joining efforts of subjects of Islamic economic relations.
Download CIEFD profile