Fiqh Council within the Centre for Islamic Economics and Finance Development is an advisory and consultative body whose main function is torender decisions on issues that need to be clarified in terms of position of Islamic law in the area of property relations. The Council consists of experts in the field of Islamic economics and finance, who are highly qualified in Shariah Sciences, and those with extensive experience in the resolution of disputes in both Russian and international business practices.
Members of the Council:
Bulat Mulyukov, Chairman
Certified Shariah expert on control over Islamic Financial Institutions of AAOIFI (Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions - Manama, Bahrain);
- Bachelor of Department of Islamic Law at Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
- Graduate of madrassa "Nurul Islam"(Oktyabrskiy township, Republic of Bashkortostan)
- Bulat Mulyukov has a strong background in organizing and monitoring of Shariah examination in Islamic financial institutions in Russia.
Abdul Kerim Nasurov
- Bachelor of Department of Islamic Law at University of Sharjah, UAE;
- Master of Department of Islamic finance at CIBAFI (General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions);
- Has the following CIBAFI qualifications:
- An expert on Shariah audit;
- An expert on Shariah Supervisory pertaining Islamic banks and investment companies;
- An expert on Islamic financial markets;
- An expert on international transactions;
- An expert on Islamic financial accounting;
- An expert in the area of Zakat;
- An expert in the area of Waqf
- AbdulKerim Nasurov has wide experience in the field of Shariah control in foreign Islamic financial institutions.
Master of Department of Usul al-Fiqh at Islamic University "Fath" (Damascus, Syria)
- Bachelor of Department of Da’wah at Islamic Academy named after Akhmad Kaftar (Damascus, Syria)
- Lecturer of Institute named after Saidbeg Daitov (Khasavyurt, Dagestan)